Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Phasing out web page, phasing in Facebook

I've had two web pages, one personal and one for work, for several years now, but for the last few years, I haven't been updating them much at all. My work page used to contain lots of stuff-related to my classes, but that has pretty much been taken over by the university's in-house class management system. I still have that page for links and announcements about office hours and such, but it only gets updated a few times a semester.

My personal web page is even more neglected! I stopped updating the news section, and moved to this blog (which doesn't get updated enough, but I will try to get better!) And then I started using Facebook...so much easier just to write a quick status update. Is it convenience? Laziness? Or something else? I don't think anyone was looking at my web page anyway...

No comments: